Old 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default brr!

On 11/8/2019 8:07 AM, songbird wrote:
Frank wrote:
Our gardening was a few tomatoes and my chestnut crop. Now most of the
leaves I need to rake are gone, gutters cleaned, and I told the lawn
crew I no longer needed them for the year.

we are the lawn crew, not much lawn left and the
leaves that fall can mostly stay where they land.

sun is out now, but it was cold overnight.

songbird

Â* Sunny here now too , after a couple of days of soaking rain . Last
night's low was in the mid-20's here , pretty frosty ! I just calculated
how much firewood I have now , with what I just split and stacked I'm
right at 5 cords now . Hope that's enough , they say mild temps and wet
winter here but I don't believe them ... Time to plant some garlic !

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old