Old 24-11-2019, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Mystery Plants - the never-ending st-o-o-ry

I thought I'd said goodbye to the "mystery plants", and reported so last
week.

I now find that my wife had taken a couple of shoots off the plant that
you see on the lawn in Picture 3 in that album, and put them in water.

One of them immediately put out roots as though there were no tomorrow
(which there wasn't, for it, actually), and that is now potted up in the
porch.

The other put out flowers! Picture 4 in the album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yhLaxss2tJX2QNGA6

This really _is_ the end of the saga!
I think.

John