Old 24-11-2019, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Hedge trimmers

On 23/11/2019 15:06, Ian Jackson wrote:
I've got one with a 'jog' function when it stalls - ie instead of just
stopping, it goes 'chunk-chunk-chunk'. It only has something like a 9"
blade - and while it's only meant for light trimming work, it does put
in a fair effort with the slightly tougher stuff. Can't remember what
make it is, but can find out in the morning.

This is it (Bosch ASB 10,8LI)
http://tinyurl.com/sv739hn
I've had it a few years, and it came with only the one blade (a bit over
8").

The one I borrowed was a Bosch - a bit bigger than 9" though.

It has the jog function, and the part near the end of the blade is
designed to act as a saw. Which it doesn't do very well

Andy