Old 05-12-2019, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Kale and Kaleslaw

On 05/12/19 18:42, Charlie Pridham wrote:
On 04/12/2019 10:12, TimW wrote:
Can a human being digest raw kale? or would we need four stomachs and
the ability to chew the cud? Should I blanche the leaves and refresh
them before shredding and dressing or go hardcore vegetarian and just
chew and chew?

TW

I am not a fan but was served with Kale salads on a couple of occasions
over in California - they were nots as bad as I expected!

That's the best example I've seen this year of "damning with faint praise"!

--

Jeff