Old 07-12-2019, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default likely it for the season

On 2019-12-02 22:09, songbird wrote:
if you didn't acclimate it it may not be able
to survive, but i guess this is one way to find
out what kinda of abuse they can survive.

It started to die on me inside. But it may have been
going deciduous, I did not know. If it dies on me, I
will try again in the spring.

:-)

you may be surprised. we'll see what happens!

songbird

It is the waiting part that gets me. I don't know
how farmers do it.

:'(

My wife and I sometimes get anxious over the garden (too much rain, too little rain, not enough sun, too many bugs, etc.) but it's just a hobby for us.. For example, when our pumpkin patch got rained out a couple of years ago, we just went to the store to buy pumpkin pie filling in cans. I can imagine that if the crop is your whole livelihood things can get real tense at times.

Paul