Old 25-12-2019, 04:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Christmas

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 8:17:31 AM UTC-5, Nyssa wrote:
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 6:51:22 AM UTC-5,
songbird wrote:
T wrote:

Hi All,

Merry Christmas everyone!

Many years all.

same all around.

songbird

Hear,hear happy holidays all!

Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, and Happy Hannukah everyone!

The best thing about Christmas? The SEED CATALOGS are coming
in!

Nyssa, who has already faced her first Christmas challenge
with a turkey that was still not thawed after being in the
fridge since Friday afternoon :/

My wife noticed that last year's seed catalogues came out very early but they didn't have all the seeds ready by mailing time, so several of her orders were delayed. I guess they were all trying to be first in the market. This year, they seem to be back on the usual mailing schedule.

We had a big turkey for Thanksgiving but for Christmas, we're having two Cornish game hens, one for each of us. Thawing shouldn't be an issue with tiny birds like that.

Paul