Old 10-03-2020, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pwllgloyw[_2_] Pwllgloyw[_2_] is offline

Default What veg to grow

I've gained an extra piece of garden for some vegetables. Trouble is, it
is only about 9ft wide and is surrounded on 2 sides by 5/6ft fences and
on another side by a garage. The only open aspect faces NNE, so I'm
wondering what I could grow at the back of the area against the fence.
I've got fruit along the garage wall, which means a bird net over the
whole area, so something like runner beans is not really practical.

Are there any vegetables that I could grow that will grow well without
any sunlight getting on them?

Thanks

PS This newsgroup seems to be dying for some reason, what do people use now?