Old 13-03-2020, 06:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default planting something to hid gap in Norway spruce

On 4/8/2019 6:57 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/8/2019 4:11 PM, Frank wrote:
A new neighbor had accidentally removed a shrub of mine near my large
Norway spruce.Â* Since bottom branches of spruce are broken off in that
area a large gap appears.Â* Wonder what to plant to fill the gap?

Thought I should post a pictu

https://imgur.com/a/BjdcnKu

It is actually a Colorado blue spruce largely denuded but Norway spruce
is next to it and that is the gap I am concerned about.Â* It is unsightly
from the road.

I do not know what is is that neighbor planted but do not know if that
is what I want or what it will look like in a couple of years.Â* That is
his house and drive on the right and as shown, trees are close to the
development cul-de-sac road.

Lesson for home owners is to be careful what you plant because this can
happen after 40 years.

Now a year later:

https://imgur.com/a/J60E3xz

Neighbor did part and I extended to include area all on my property side:

https://imgur.com/a/40lEhdp