Old 14-03-2020, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pwllgloyw[_2_] Pwllgloyw[_2_] is offline

Default Tea Bags Beware!

Swmbo likes strange teas and so Xmas 2018 when I bought her something I
also bought some DIY tea bags, that you could fill and seal, rather than
mess with a tea pot and tea strainer. Fine, I got a medal for that!

However on emptying some compost to dig in I noticed these tea bags
virtually intact. A word with the tea emporium shop solicited a rather
embarrassed admission that they were not compostable!

Just a warning for those who like me may be tempted to throw them in the
compost along the with the standard commercial tea bags.