Old 19-03-2020, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default If the country goes into lockdown....

On 18 Mar 2020 21:33, Pwllgloyw wrote:
Mail Order seeds, and start from basics as everyone did in the past

On 16/03/2020 14:22, David wrote:
As far as I can see just when you have no excuse to avoid the gardening,
you won't be able to buy anything because everything but food shops will
be closed.

I did note that HomeBase had very little plant stock apart from bedding.
Racks out front, but absolutely nothing out back which is usually rammed.

Easter should be interesting.

Not everyone has a greenhouse big enough for all the seeds they will
need. I certainly haven't enough room for all the veg and flowers too.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden