Old 20-03-2020, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MommyandtheMoonpies MommyandtheMoonpies is offline

Default How to calibrate Republic EZ broadcast spreader

replying to mgrizza, MommyandtheMoonpies wrote:
It is a little odd looking, some numbers on the top with others along the
bottom. So it's more complex than just 4 plus 1/2. I went with the number 4
that's a little hidden from the top, and then set at the 2l which you see at
the bottom. I know that sounds weird...you'd have to see one to understand

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...der-18065-.htm