Old 26-03-2020, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Mail order seeds - quick turn round?

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 19:09:41 +0000, alan_m wrote:

On 24/03/2020 16:28, alan_m wrote:
On 24/03/2020 13:11, David wrote:
Part of the panic buying seems to have included selected seeds.
Mainly tomatoes and courgettes, apparently.
Brassicas not so much.

So I am contemplating mail order.
Has anyone ordered seeds recently and had a fast turn round?

Top of the list is a yellow courgette, and Burpless Tasty Green
outdoor cucumber.

I have 1 plant order and 2 for seeds. I've had automatic order
acknowledgments but after aÂ* week no indication that anything has been
shipped.

Update Someone must have been reading my comment above. I've had 3
emails in the past few hours all indicating that the orders have been
dispatched.

Supplier?

Ta

Dave R