Old 26-03-2020, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Mail order seeds - quick turn round?

Ophelia wrote:

I used ebay for the seeds - which are claimed to have been posted but
haven't turned up yet. However I'm not sure that we are receiving any
post. Unless posting from home or perhaps a small family business I
doubt in these times that there is anyone at work to dispatch. A few
Ebay listings that I've seen now indicate that dispatch will only take
place after the government lift social isolation restrictions.

Lots of big suppliers have been sending me E-Mails emphasising that
they are still operating and sending stuff out.

Also I just ordered some seeds from Kings Seeds and they say they are
still operating but with a few days more delay than usual.

--
Chris Green
ยท