Old 27-03-2020, 04:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Potatoes Planted

On 2020-03-26 10:28, Pavel314 wrote:
We finished planting the potatoes today, Thursday, 3/26. We planted the first half on Tuesday but yesterday was raining so we had to wait until today. Hard working in the wet dirt; it sticks to the tools and boots. Didn't Napoleon say something about the mud also sticks to the boots of the enemy?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I can not eat potatoes anymore (T2 Diabetes), so I will
have to live vicariously though you. (Lucky you!)

Did you plant any special variety(ies)? And is there
no more chance of a freeze?

And did you miss any potatoes last year that have popped up?

:-)

-T