Old 29-04-2020, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default on to the next part

On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 4:58:42 PM UTC-4, Pavel314 wrote:
On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 4:44:01 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
Nyssa wrote:
At least I've seen two hummingbirds braving the chill
out by my feeder, so spring must be out there somewhere
waiting for its chance to finally arrive.

the catbirds showed up today. or at least this morning
is the first day i've heard them sing.

i may have seen a hummingbird already, but i'm not sure
as it was so fleeting. it could have just been some other
small bird i saw out of the corner of my eye.

we have plenty of flowers out for them now so i expect
to see more signs of them soon.

songbird

We put out the hummingbird feeder last week but haven't seen any yet. They usually come back to our area the during last ten days in April. The hummingbird migration map has reported sightings in our area and a few north of us:

https://www.hummingbird-guide.com/hu...ation-map-2020

Saw our first hummingbird at the feeder yesterday, 4/28!