Old 06-05-2020, 07:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Possible freeze. To water or not to water?

On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 1:01:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
It will be interesting to see if any of the
peppers recover whilst I wait to buy new ones

it is several weeks too early for us to be
setting out warm weather plants.
songbird

I do know better. I just got greedy.
And Wally World is out of Anaheim Peppers, so I
may have shot myself in the foot.
Tomorrow is support to be 85F too.

We have 40 - 60 % chance of flurries for
Thur. - Fri. nights ... that's SNOW flurries -
not blossom flurries ...
https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-116_metric_e.html

John T.

It was snowing in northwestern Pennsylvania this (May 6) morning. We're supposed to have some chilly nights coming up here in Maryland but hopefully above freezing.

In the winter of 2010, we had two major snowfalls in a three day period. When the snow eventually started melting, we noticed a kale plant sticking through the snow. It went on to grow on through the spring and summer.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...080&fit=bounds

Paul