Old 12-05-2020, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default courgettes

On 12/05/2020 12:38, Pwllgloyw wrote:
I was given some courgette seeds, which have germinated well. I now
realise that my small veg space is fully committed, so I intend to grow
them in pots on the pation. BUT what size pot do I need for each one,
width and height approx?

Their spread is about 3' x 3' and I guess a roughly bucket sized pot
ought to do. I plant mine in the top of the year old compost heap.

Two or three plants will give you more courgettes than you can eat.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown