Old 15-05-2020, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seed and cutting compost?

On 13/05/2020 15:34, David wrote:
I tend to use Multi-Purpose for everything, but my first lot of sowings of
small seeds look to be struggling a bit with the large particle size.

Do all seed and cutting composts have a smaller particle size, and does
this make a big difference?

Cheers

Dave R

If you find a brand that suits stick with it, peoples garden habits a re
all different, I use Levingtons seed with added sand, works for me!

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall