Old 16-05-2020, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Primrose Primrose is offline

Default Clematis bigger puzzle!

On 15/05/2020 13:15, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Snipped
Thank you so much for all the info.Â* I am most puzzled as to how this
has happened.

Quite often the whole sale producer will have supplied multiply sources
and since we propagators tend to take cuttings from last years cuttings
we never get to see the plants flower!, its very easy to get a mix up.
Anyway the nursery who supplied the plants should replace or refund

Thanks, I'm waiting to hear back from J Parkers, it looks as though all
three clematis will be Piilu. The third one will be in flower in a few
days.

How weird can it be to order different clematis from different suppliers
and have the wrong plant thrice! As you so rightly say it can be
difficult with cuttings.

I don't think that I'll mind too much if all the plants are the same as
the Piilu is very pretty.
--
I'm a sew and sow!