Old 18-05-2020, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Battery self-propelled mowers - revisited

After receiving positive answers from my earlier post, I've spent some
time looking through info on the various models and reading more than a
few reviews. Trying to come to a decision has been more difficult than I
envisaged. I even thought I might "buy British", but is there such a
thing any more?

You can change the colour and the wheel design, but...
https://www.atco.co.uk/atco-quattro-16sli-60v-roller-lawnmower-1
https://www.mountfieldlawnmowers.co.uk/lawnmowers/cordless-lawnmowers/s42pd-li-60v-selfpropelled-lawnmower

:-)

--