Old 20-05-2020, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Battery self-propelled mowers - revisited

Jeff Layman wrote:
On 18/05/20 12:34, Jeff Layman wrote:
After receiving positive answers from my earlier post, I've spent some
time looking through info on the various models and reading more than a
few reviews. Trying to come to a decision has been more difficult than I
envisaged. I even thought I might "buy British", but is there such a
thing any more?

You can change the colour and the wheel design, but...
https://www.atco.co.uk/atco-quattro-16sli-60v-roller-lawnmower-1
https://www.mountfieldlawnmowers.co.uk/lawnmowers/cordless-lawnmowers/s42pd-li-60v-selfpropelled-lawnmower

:-)

A little more digging shows that both Mountfield and Atco are brands now
owned by Stiga (who also sell lawnmowers under that name in the UK).

Yes, lots of spare parts are common to those 'names' and others, that
suggests they all come from the same factory now as well.

--
Chris Green
ยท