Old 21-05-2020, 02:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Marigold Destruction

One fellow, a couple of miles distant, and who clearly has been in
these woods far longer than I has his entire garden (well. five sides of
it) encaged in what appears, from drive-by distance, to be chain link
fencing. No wildlife is going to disturb that garden!

hardware mesh underneath if you have diggers like
gophers. we have some that will dig a little to get
under a fence (rabbits and groundhogs), but if i leave
them their bolt holes to get through then i know where
they will be running for to get out when i get the
air-rifle out. so i can lead them...

glad to hear from you Derald!

songbird