Old 24-05-2020, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pwllgloyw[_2_] Pwllgloyw[_2_] is offline

Default Used compost

Wife planted a number of large tubs of spring bulb which have now
finished and the tibs are wanted for the bedding plants.

Clearing out the old soil I wondered what I could do with it. In our old
house, it just went on the compost heaps. but here with limited space
and just one full dalek I wondered if I could reuse it at the bottom of
the tubs, may be with some added Growmore, and top up the tubs with new
compost. I've sieved it a bit to extract all the little bulblets and
most of the roots.

Is this wise, or will she just have very poor bedding plant display?