Old 31-05-2020, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Mice

This year I am having great trouble with mice eating my peas. The first
2 lots I pre germinated and then planted when they had the root about
1/4 of an inch long, first sowing had the pea shoots about half to an
inch up when they were hit and dug up for the pea, second lot didn't
have a chance to get aboe ground and all bar 3 were removed by the
little darlings.
Any ideas how to prevent this, other than holly and such like on the rows?