Old 09-06-2020, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Mail Order Seed suppliers?

On 8 Jun 2020 22:38, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Hi,
Any recommendations? I would like to have a go at a few varieties of
chillies next year, but apart from that I have no real plans.

Any flowere/ vegetable seed supplier recomendations, or is Amazon and
Ebay the best solution?

I did buy a few Ebay Chinese seed batches, but was a little
dissapointed. Having said that, I couldn't plant them the year they
were supplied, so maybe that was the problem.

Thanks for reading.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

https://www.chileseeds.co.uk/ (not used these yet)

https://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/ (have used these, good)

https://www.simpsonsseeds.co.uk/ (Also used these, good)

For heritage varieties, good for the home grower try
http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/ (used these, good)

https://edwintucker.co.uk/seeds/garden-seeds/ (heard good reports on
these)

--