Old 09-06-2020, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Mail Order Seed suppliers?

On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:38:00 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
wrote:

Hi,
Any recommendations? I would like to have a go at a few varieties of
chillies next year, but apart from that I have no real plans.

Any flowere/ vegetable seed supplier recomendations, or is Amazon and
Ebay the best solution?

I did buy a few Ebay Chinese seed batches, but was a little
dissapointed. Having said that, I couldn't plant them the year they were
supplied, so maybe that was the problem.

Thanks for reading.

AB From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

https://www.dtbrownseeds.co.uk/

Only used them once so far but they seem fine.

Cheers

Dave R