Old 10-06-2020, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Davy Bill Davy is offline

Default Rain/Grey Water System

I installed one ten years ago (or so). Went under some building work. Used
tables, (I think) from government. Useless. At the time, Owen Patterson
was the minister. I wonder if they are trying to pretend our weather is not
changing. Anyway, if you are thinking of doing this, much larger capacity
is required. Please do not ask me how much, but I do know that my system is
of very limited help and that annoys me as when I had the digger out I could
easily have put in larger tanks at negligible marginal cost. Grrr.

Just wanted to get that off my chest, not least because I feel guilty about
using mains water to water my garden.

Bill Davy

PS What news reader do people recommend for Windows 10 on a laptop? Does
not need to do email. WLM is barely usable.