Old 10-06-2020, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID

What is this is coming up with a /Geum triflorum/ bought last year? It
looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. It's the plant with the
serrated leaf at the top (the geum is at the bottom). It is also herbaceous.
https://ibb.co/fMCTdYm

Ideas or suggestions, please. The geum came from Edulis, so the other
plant could be something quite strange! I looked through their website
recently but didn't see it. Mind you, they don't show the geum either now!

--

Jeff