Old 14-06-2020, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Dobbies

Broadback wrote:
i ordered geranium plants from them, some time ago. A delay in sending
due to slow growth. Acceptable. However they were due to arrive on
Friday, not sign of them, when I contacted them no reply from them. They
blame the lockdown for slow responses. Why? Other companies are managing
fine. I will not order from them again, that is for sure!

Yes, most of my 'favourite' online/mail-order companies seem to be
coping pretty well with the lockdown - e.g. screwfix, toolstation, CPC
and most eBay suppliers.

However gardening businesses seem to have a problem, we waited *ages*
for an order from Littlefields Farm to arrive and I can't really see
why they can't at least answer the phone or respond to e-mails.

--
Chris Green
ยท