Old 21-06-2020, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default cat skat

On 2020-06-20 13:51, T wrote:
Hi All,

I have a bot a 4 foot circle in my rocks in the front
yard I grow flowers in.Â* When I water the garden in
the back yard, I take a 2 gallon bucket of water and
water the front planter.Â* And up floats the cat poo.

I little hot sauce to the water bucket will fix that
problem.Â* It burns their feet, they stick their feet
in the mouth, it burn their mouth, then the make a
funny noise and never come back.Â* It is where the term
"cat's tongue" comes from, meaning you can't take
hot food.

Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?

Many thanks,
-T

And some in my garlic beds too. My major concern
is cat gut bacteria such as salmonella