Old 22-06-2020, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Bugs on vines

On Sunday, 21 June 2020 18:30:30 UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
On 21/06/2020 18:07, Charlie Pridham wrote:
On 21/06/2020 18:00, wrote:
Can anyone help? I found these bugs on my outdoor vine. I don't know
what they are or whther they are the same thing, although they look a
little different.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tredin...57714807037192

Many thanks

Jonathan

The one on the left is a ladybird lavae and is therefore a good thing,
the right hand ones look like Ladybird Pupae the next stage, so you will
soon have lots of new ladybirds!

Lucly you, as Charlie said all lady birds, they will helpkeep your vines
clear.

Many thanks to you both. A great relief.

Jonathan