Old 01-07-2020, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Carrot Transplants

On 2020-06-30 09:31, Pavel314 wrote:
My wife tried an experiment with carrots. She planted seeds in flats in the greenhouse, then transplanted them to the garden. The transplant seems to have made them go crazy; they have multiple roots, some of which are curved.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...080&fit=bounds

Paul

Not to ask too dump a question, but do the taste good?

I asked her how they tasted and she said, "You should know, you've been eating them for dinner all week." I thought the carrots were very good so I guess the shape doesn't matter once you've cut them into segments.

Paul