Old 03-07-2020, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Wasps and Ladybirds

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:
On 3 Jul 2020 13:20, Steve wrote:

Reluctantly I had to destroy a wasp nest last year
because it was too near my bathroom window and they kept
coming in. This year I haven't seen any wasps at all and
I've only seen a couple of Ladybirds. Has anyone else
noticed the lack of these aphid eaters?
I live in east London.

Plenty of Ladybirds on our allotment (M25/M3 junction) Seen one large
wasp early on, no others.

Ladybirds and bees were initially very sparse here, near Cambridge,
but there are now plenty. Wasps are sparse.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.