Old 05-07-2020, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve[_43_] Steve[_43_] is offline

Default OT Wasps and Ladybirds

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 18:36:46 -0000 (UTC), Nick Maclaren
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:
On 3 Jul 2020 13:20, Steve wrote:

Reluctantly I had to destroy a wasp nest last year
because it was too near my bathroom window and they kept
coming in. This year I haven't seen any wasps at all and
I've only seen a couple of Ladybirds. Has anyone else
noticed the lack of these aphid eaters?
I live in east London.

Plenty of Ladybirds on our allotment (M25/M3 junction) Seen one large
wasp early on, no others.

Ladybirds and bees were initially very sparse here, near Cambridge,
but there are now plenty. Wasps are sparse.

Thanks all for your replies.
I was wondering if it was only my area.