Old 11-07-2020, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Tropical Storm Passed By

On 2020-07-10 11:47, Pavel314 wrote:
A tropical storm went up the Atlantic coast this morning. We were on the fringe of the storm but got several hours of steady rain. Probably better than a sudden downpour, it gave the rain time to soak into the ground instead of just running off as would happen with a heavy rain.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Our annual rain fall here in Northern Nevada is
SEVEN inches. Just out of curiosity, how many
inches fell on you?

Any problem with your plants getting water logged?

-T