Old 19-07-2020, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Pond - re-lining

Our rather old wildlife pond (small, c.3m long by c.1.2m wide, 420
litres) has a leak, so I need a new liner.

Are there arguments against simply laying the new liner into the old
liner (having scoured out the old one of all creatures, of course). ??

Supplementary question: I would normally contemplate doing this in late
Autumn or Winter, but the leak seems now to be quite significant, so
what are the drawbacks of doing it now? (Indeed: is Summer actually a
good time to do it?)

Cheers
John