Old 19-07-2020, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Green Thumb?

On 19/07/2020 12:52, AnthonyL wrote:
It's not my choice

When I'm not looking SWMBO gets the mower out on its lowest settings
just as a dry spell is about to arrive and the lawn has less cover
than my head. I'm sorely tempted to put a locking bolt through the
mechanism.

My SWMBO has been convinced by the bee orchids that we should have at
least one part not mown at all. Neither of us want to put any kind of
weedkiller on it at all.

(Though mowing around them _is_ a PITA!)

Andy