Old 13-09-2020, 06:02 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default Vines growning from within bushes?

micky writes:

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 11:08:30 -0400, micky
wrote:

Thianks for the answers.

If I get the vine trimming doen today, this is today's problem:

First step after ripping or cutting out the vines is to throw them on
the ground. Can I just leave them to be cut up by the lawn mower or
can more vines sprout from the chopped up stems and leaves?

In a normal temperate climate they'll die.
I understand Kudzu in a stream will sprout but most vines
give up the ghost unless buried back into soil.

Here in NJ I'm battling Virginia Creeper, Honey Suckle, Poison Ivy,
Ivy. I find the Honey Suckle hardest to conquer.5cc

--
Dan Espen