Old 14-09-2020, 02:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Vines growning from within bushes?

In article , NONONOmisc07
@bigfoot.com says...

I cut the vines back as you have done and apply neat
Roundup to the cut top of what remains in the ground.

Thanks.

Interesting. I never heard of neat Roundup, and no one sells it, but
there are pages that refer to it.

Roundup itself says iit is Roundup PowerMAX Concentrate or Roundup Tough
Concentrate

I would not cut the vines back too much. Trim them some and then use a
brush to paint the leaves of what you want to kill off. It may take a
week or so for the vines to die.

Instead of just looking for Roundup look for anything that has
Glyphosate in it. That is mostly what Roundup is. Be caeful about
getting it on anything you want to live as it kills off most everything
it touches. It is absorbed by the leaves and goes down to kill off the
roots.