Old 14-09-2020, 02:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
JM[_2_] JM[_2_] is offline

Default Salt water damage to azaleas

I have a very similar situation yet not quite the same depth or duration of exposure. All my camellias handled the salt water intrusion find as did most of my azaleas. A few, however, lost most or all of their leaves. 2 of them are already starting to regrow leaves but several more show no regrowth. That said, the stems remain green upon cutting, seemingly indicative of a healthy plant. Would you expect them to deteriorate given no leaf regrowth ? It was been 4 weeks.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...eas-41014-.htm