Old 15-09-2020, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bosch HP2200 shredder blade sharpening?

In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:
Anyone got any experience? they resemble a large cog with multiple
cutting edges so no flat blade you can just run a grinder over!

I have never sharpened mine, and it remains good enough for the
purpose - though I have had to replace the condenser. Yes, it
stops cutting as cleanly, but it still breaks up the material.
Has yours stopped doing even that?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.