Old 16-09-2020, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bosch HP2200 shredder blade sharpening?

On 15/09/2020 12:33, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:
Anyone got any experience? they resemble a large cog with multiple
cutting edges so no flat blade you can just run a grinder over!

I have never sharpened mine, and it remains good enough for the
purpose - though I have had to replace the condenser. Yes, it
stops cutting as cleanly, but it still breaks up the material.
Has yours stopped doing even that?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Yes it had, it would still have been ok to compost but we put it
straight on the garden green and it looked terrible! anyway its all been
sorted now and cutting like new

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall