Old 23-09-2020, 08:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Andrew D Andrew D is offline

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

On Monday, April 30, 2007 at 9:15:46 PM UTC-4, rogerfisher wrote:
I think I recall my Dad using diesel fuel as a weed killer. Can this be
correct? Can it be put in a sprayer and used down the side of the driveway
to kill grass? How much do you use and how long does it take?
Thanks to all posts.

Not the right place to be asking. Contact your county extension office to see what they advise. You'll get more grown-up advice info there.