Old 22-09-2020, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Frost Warnings Tonight

On 9/21/2020 10:17 PM, Pavel314 wrote:
We've had a little cold snap here in Maryland, just northeast of Baltimore. Daytime highs in the mid-60's, overnight lows in the mid-40's. Tonight they're predicting a low of 40 with frost warnings. I turned the furnace on this evening.

Paul

Northern Delaware, not far from you, no frost yet but I had to bring in
potted plumeria as leaves were folding and rapidly dropping off.

Chilly in house and we had kept furnace off until furnace guy showed up
this morning to check it and AC out. Now it is on.