Old 27-10-2020, 05:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
Serenity Raven-Wolf - Lead With Love Serenity Raven-Wolf - Lead With Love is offline

Default WTB: Tobacco seeds in Australia

On Friday, 31 January 2020 at 3:12:53 pm UTC+10, wrote:
i actually sell the tobacco seeds i ship australia wide free shipping i also ship world wide in the same way i do in australia very stealthy see video https://youtu.be/MPQ3xjcvAHo i provide after purchase guidance via skype and phone number aswell as email growing instructions

I have been selling these seeds since 2015 and i make sure to get very high quality tobacco seeds that are precisely what you are ordering also if you need help knowing what to buy you can email me at

my website is www.ausseeds.com

I bought some seeds from this Chris person from ausseeds.com and the order never came. He was quick to respond to my email pre-purchase though when my order never arrived after 9 weeks I never got a response. Thank goodness I bought the seeds via PayPal so I made a claim in PayPal for a refund. After no response from Chris, PayPal closed the case in my favour and refunded me. I would have preferred my seeds. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PERSON.