Old 29-10-2020, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default garlic question

On 10/29/2020 2:22 PM, Gary Woods wrote:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 14:14:09 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Now for some reason she planted more about a month or so ago. It is up
and growing but freeze is expected this week.

Where are you? The rule of thumb I've heard is to plant 6-8 weeks
before the ground freezes. Some softneck types do well spring
planted.

We are in northern Delaware. From what Songbird says I guess we will
let it go and see what happens. She only has about a half dozen cloves
planted. We had a large garden years ago but shade and deer did it in.