Old 03-11-2020, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default garlic question

On 2020-11-03 07:16, songbird wrote:
Pavel314 wrote:
We were having trouble with deer until we got a motion sensor activated squirter for the garden. That kept them away.

the important key word there is "the".

for us there are many different gardens and about an
acre in size.

i have two edges fenced now with proper fencing for
a change so that has cut down on traffic a great deal,
but the deer can come in from the front, driveway and
from the south side which doesn't have a full fence on
it yet. eventually i hope to finish some more fence
that will enclose all the food gardens and some of the
front flower gardens.

if i stay on here longer term i'll be able to do what
i want. until then Mom rules and she doesn't want more
fences up to look at. anything i can do for now is
just improve what we have so that the rabbits and
groundhogs can't get through so easily.

songbird

The motion water gun sounds like a great idea!