Old 29-12-2020, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID help

On 29/12/2020 02:39, David Hill wrote:
On 28/12/2020 18:28, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:25:45 +0000, jeff Layman
wrote:

On 28/12/2020 13:32, Ian Waddell wrote:
Hi there,

Season's Greetings to everyone.Â* I saw this at a National Trust
property but have been unable to successfully identify.Â* Could
anyone on here tell me what it is?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2c5WTH5d57PmLhPf8

Could be Pittosporum tobira, but I'm wouldn't bet on it.

My thought also, after dismissing a rhododendron.

elaeagnus.

Never seen one with rounded leaves. What bugs me is that I have seen
this plant at Wisley and I may even have it here, but I cant get beyond
laurel or pittisporum

--
Climate is what you expect but weather is what you get.
Mark Twain