Old 20-01-2021, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Greenhouse wifi !

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:37:45 +0000, Charlie Pridham wrote:

Trying to get a wifi signal up into the greenhouse, house walls are
blocking the signal from the router, have tried using those plug in
things that you can pair up but the greenhouse has a different fuse to
the indoors and it didnt work (also I want to use a tablet rather than
plug in my laptop) any suggestions?
NB we dont have a mobile phone signal worth the name on any network or I
could use that as the tablet has a sim card

Can you run a cable from the house to the greenhouse?
Wired is usually the best way if you can.

Alternatively have a socket added to the circuit which goes to the
greenhouse near to the fuse board so you can get two sockets on the same
circuit.

Cross posted to uk.d-i-y because this is in their territory.

Cheers

Dave R