Old 26-01-2021, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Levelling (or flattening really) a lawn, how does one do it?

On 24/01/2021 10:44, Chris Green wrote:
I suppose so, we do actually have an old (but functional still) Howard
Bantam. If set to a fairly shallow dig that would do the job (and
develop my biceps!).

I rented a Howard a couple of years ago to flatten the pile I'd spread
from the foundations of my new mancave.

It did a good job. OTOH my garden isn't one that needs a ride-on mower,
never mind a 36HP tractor.

(And I do wish the builders hadn't hidden a couple of slabs...)

Andy